20 September 2008

Please go back to where you belong

Hmm... This is a dog which came to our center as a shelter for itself. It came on Thursday and I was kinda lost. It refused to leave the center and it just stayed under the sink where our children wash hands and brush teeth. We were very afraid that the children would accidentally step on it's tail or whatever. When we got near it, it'll wag its tail and it's a tame dog.

I really cannot let it continue to stay around our place because it's not hygienic to have it there as the children are weak. Who knows, the dog may carry some germs or sickness or whatever that's bad for our kids. So I called up a parent who would have a chain. I borrowed it from her and chained it at the back gate. When my class finally finished, I took it out to the main gate and chased it way. It refused to walk to the main gate. It just braked there and did not want to move at all. Managed to push it and pull it with the help of Michelle and the guard. So I thought it was the end of the dog chapter. Guess what?! It came back and stayed at the same place yesterday! Oh man!!!

I really scratched my head and I chose to ignore it. It really stayed there without walking around the whole day until we dismissed from work. I hope it will leave when we get back to work on Monday! Sigh... Frankly when I chased it away the other day, I was quite upset. Sigh... It became the lime light in the center. Most kids love it but some are afraid of it. What should I do?

No comments: