17 September 2008

So long my Dear girl

One of the students quited our program. At first I do not feel really sad but just worried that she maybe just dump at home without going to school. She's quite a severe case but she understands what we say many times. She won't be coming anymore. Just because of a misunderstanding with another parent and also because the mother does not have time to bring her by herself.

She brought her daughter along yesterday to return the homework that she borrowed from our center. When I finally saw her and knew the fact that I won't be seeing her anymore, my tears swelled. I couldn't hug her as the child doesn't like being cuddled etc. I enjoyed teaching her.

Sigh... Another child gone. Praying hard that God will keep her safe and teach her in His own special way.

A lot of these things happening lately. Maybe this month is the season of sadness and season of disappointment for the parents that I encounter. Well, I bet things are getting better for the mother that I mentioned last time. She did not look for me to talk yesterday. Thank you God. We have been praying for her almost every day together. Now we are waiting for miracle for another child which bothered me a lot and she always being beaten and pinched by school people. According to that child, it was the PPM who pinched her. Sigh... Her naughtiness is unbearable even for my most patient colleague. How can other people tolerate her then? Sad!

No comments: