17 September 2008

sssrrrrr....OUCH!

Today is the 4th day I took out the dressing of my finger. It's still not straight. It's still like that. My skin looked molded and it was stinky. Started physio and it's exposed to danger everyday. The first day I accidentally hurt my finger when I was bathing. 3 times in a row. Second day which was Monday, my finger was accidentally hit by one of my students with a wooden stick and beads right on the most painful part. I did expressed my pain. Third day my finger was twisted by Kenny when I put my hand around his shoulders. Fourth day, which is today, it's safe and sound as I do not need to work :)


It's still swollen and when the skin started healing, the skin peeled slowly. When my skin was so thin and when I need to do physio, it's darn pain as i need to press on it. It felt like burnt. After applying Skin Repair lotion last night, it looks so much better than this today! I think it is considered healed when the pain is gone. So before the pain is gone, I must do more so that it'll be straighter.

Even after I'd straightened it on the table. The swollen part still can be seen. This part is So painful even when I swing my hand. Hoping that tomorrow will be a safe day for my finger. Hmm... I'm not really afraid of the children. I'm more afraid of the parents because they are very tension. When they think that their children intended to reach my finger, they will have a lot of actions which will hurt my finger more seriously. I wanted to tell them but then sigh... All I can do is to be more careful. I know it's a normal and spontaneous reaction from them. If I were them, I maybe like that too.

No comments: